7:14 AM

About Me and My Quest

Posted by Anna J Aldridge

Hi all!
If you are anything like me, then you feel that you are too busy to really make the changes that you need to be a better and healthier you.

I am a single mom of 4 kids. So if you have not been able to tell from that one sentence alone..I am one busy person. So my health has to be up to par at all times. I need to have the energy and endurance to be able to not only keep up with the kids but to stay on top pf the household and also to work. Luckily I have been able to work from home but that also seems to need a whole set of skills that I have had to learn. I can leave that topic for another blog.

The purpose of writing this one is to be able to share with all of you my journey and experiences of becoming healthier me. I have learned many things and still trying to find other ways that I can improve my well being. What type of parent would I be if I did not want to teach my kids how to be healthier individuals also.

Every where you turn you see or hear "Green", "Recycle", "Reduce", and "Reuse". Now that a couple of my kids have been exposed to this environmentally conscious thinking, I felt that it was important to emphasis this at home. So we started recycling and reusing. But I knew that I could take it a little further.

































Keep Me Striving for a Healthier Lifestyle!


Email Address:

First Name:



Last Name:




Just because we are busy we should not become lazy. Join me on my Quest for Striving for a Healthier Lifestyle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment